About the App
So How does It Work?
- Upon logging in to PIPELINES, the user will be asked to create a personal profile before selecting areas and industries of interest.
- They will also have the option to upload or link to resumes, portfolios, reels and/or creative projects they’ve previously worked on or are currently working on.
- Using filtering and geo-location services, the user will then swipe through potential opportunities in their area, allowing them to flag or like potential matches. Users (talent and students) only see potential opportunities that are relevant to their interests, filters and criteria.
- Company participants will be able to do the same.
- When a company participant and user both flag or “like” eachother, this is considered a match and enables messaging right through the app.
What kinds of opportunities will be available on the app?
Summer or After School Employment
There will also be opportunities for apprenticeship and training programs for individuals interested in more technical training.